Attorneys Fighting For You After An Auto Accident
After a serious motor vehicle accident, you need strong advocacy from a team of lawyers you can trust. You need someone to fight for your rights and help you get maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.
The attorneys at [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″], will fight for you when you or a loved one experienced injuries from an auto accident. Contact us today. We will evaluate your case for free and you will pay no fees until we win the compensation you deserve. Our lead attorney is also a state Senator for Missouri and an experienced lawyer. We serve clients in a range of injury claims in St. Louis and the surrounding areas of Missouri.
Causes Of Auto Accidents
Some of the most common causes of auto accidents include:
- Drunk driving Driving under the influences of drugs or alcohol
- Reckless driving Speeding, driving too fast for conditions, disregard for the safety of other motorists
- Distracted driving Driving while using a cell phone, driving while fatigued and truck driver driving too many hours
- Automobile defects An accident caused by defective automotive parts
- Road conditions an accident caused by poorly maintained road conditions
Auto Accident Injuries
We help clients with damages that include:
- Physical injuries Can include injuries to the head, neck, brain, back, and spinal cord such as whiplash, broken bones, tissue injuries and physical pain
- Mental and emotional injuries Can include mental suffering and anguish, PTSD and depression
After A Car Accident
The best steps to take after you have been in an accident are:
- Get help Call 911 and get the medical help you need. Even if you feel fine, it is important to receive care from a doctor to rule out potential injuries.
- Gather information and document the scene Take photos of the scene, including damage to the vehicles involved. Talk to the other drivers and any witnesses, fathering names, contact information and insurance information.
- Do not claim responsibility Let the investigation determine fault. Even if you think the accident was your fault, do not say anything.
- Do not sign anything Refrain from signing any documents before speaking to a lawyer.
- Call [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″] Before you speak with or give any statements to insurance companies (theirs or yours), speak with a lawyer first. Contact Roberts Law for a free consultation.
We Protect Your Rights
Driving is part of our everyday lives but it can also be dangerous, leading to catastrophic and life-changing injuries for thousands of St. Louisans every year. According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, 55,660 persons were injured and 921 killed in auto accidents in Missouri in 2018. Drugs and alcohol were involved in over 3,000 of these incidents.
Unfortunately, when you are involved in an auto accident, there is more to worry about than your recovery. The reality is that, far too often, insurance companies will try to prevent you from receiving the full compensation you need. Thats where we come in.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an auto accident, we can help. We will invest the time needed to fully investigate your case and ensure you receive the maximum compensation your case deserves.
The Results You Deserve
Contact [nap_names id=”FIRM-NAME-1″], immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION. You wont pay any fees until we win your case. You can email us or call [nap_phone id=”LOCAL-REGULAR-NUMBER-1″]. Consultations by appointment only.